The city of Agra is mostly visited for the beautiful Taj Mahal, but there are many more grand monuments worth seeing when you travel to this historic city. Agra was ruled by Mughal dynasty for a long period of time and under its reign Agra has been endowed with many fine buildings and monuments. Monuments in Agra will leave you awestruck and mesmerized. Great monuments of Agra include the Agra Fort, which embraces grand halls and palaces and the tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, a model for the Taj Mahal. Agra is one of the richest heritage sites in India where many remarkable Mughal monuments can be found. Monuments in Agra India are diversified from the splendid Taj Mahal to sober tombs like Akbar’s mausoleum at Sikandra. The monuments in Agra have exceptional architectural features and are the epitome of the best examples of Mughal architecture in India.
Monuments in Agra, Historical Places- Detailed information about Ticketing & Entry Feee of Top Monuments in Agra, Agra monuments, Agra historical monuments, historical monuments Taj Mahal Taj Museum, Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Akbar’s Tomb – Sikandra, Mariyam Tomb, Sikandra, Ram Bagh, Itmad-ud-Daula of Agra(India). The monuments in Agra have exceptional architectural features and are the epitome of the best examples of Mughal architecture in India.
- No entry fee for children below 15 years (both Indian & Foreigner)
- Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday.
- Ticket windows for Taj Mahal open one hour before Sunrise & close 45 minutes before Sunset. Tickets can also be bought online through www. asiagracircle . in & www.tajmahal.gov.in
- Drone camera is strictly prohibited inside the Taj Mahal.
- Tourists are advised to stay inside the monument as per the directions mentioned on tickets or issued by ASI authorities
- Tourist must carry his/her Identity Proof issued by Govt. Authorities.
- Water bottle is allowed inside the monument. Shoe cover, water bottle, tourist guide map of Agra, battery bus and golf cart services are provided free of cost with the foreigner’s entry ticket of the Taj.
- Shoe racks are available just below the main mausoleum free of cost
- For entrance through East gate ticket window and cloak room are available at East gate. For entry through West gate ticket window at West gate and cloak room at shopping complex are available for the visitors.
- For visiting main mausoleum of the tajmahal one has to buy additional ticket of Rs.200/- along with regular ticket.
|Monument Fee||Indian||Foreigner/NRI||Saar / Bimstec|
|TAJ MAHAL||50/-INR||1100/- INR||540/- INR|
|AGRA FORT||50/-INR||650/- INR||90/- INR|
|FATEHPUR SIKRI||50/-INR||610/- INR||50/- INR|
|SIKANDRA||30/-INR||310/- INR||30/- INR|
|ITIMAD-UD-DAULA||30/-INR||310/- INR||30/- INR|
|MEHTAB BAGH||25/-INR||300/- INR||25/- INR|
|RAM BAGH||25/-INR||300/- INR||25/- INR|
|MARIYAM’S TOMB||25/-INR||300/- INR||25/- INR|
For visiting main mausoleum of tajmahal one has to buy an additional ticket
costing Rs.200/- along with the regular ticket mentioned on the chart given below.