Golden Triangle Tour is one of the perfect ways of getting an insight about the varied Indian culture. It covers three most prominent sites of North India i.e. Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The tour is an ideal way of exploring the old Indian culture and traditions that even today fascinate history lovers across the country and around the world. Also, it allows tourists to explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites and some of the beautiful ancient monuments of these three cities.
At Trip To Agra a, we offer an exciting 3 nights and 4 days Golden Triangle Tour package that will pleasure offering and affordable at the same time. In addition to the three major cities of Golden Triangle, we will also take you to the historically significant track of Fatehpur Sikri.
- 03 Night’s accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- English speaking Tour guide
- Elephant ride at Fort Amer- Jaipur
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives
- Monument & Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any supplement charged by hotel on the eve of Christmas & New Year’s Eve.
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any services not mentioned above
Day 01 : Arrive at Delhi – Head to Jaipur
After a timely arrival to Delhi, our representative will meet you and accompany till the hotel for a comfortable start to the sightseeing trip directly. Drive through the grand roads of Rashtrapathi Bhavan, India Gate and relish the Central Delhi’s glory. Visit Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar followed by a journey to the Pink City- Jaipur. After reaching Jaipur and checking into the hotel, a comfortable overnight stay awaits. Delhi and Jaipur are two of the most bustling areas of travel in India which are laden with excellent shopping, delicious cuisines and glorious history.
Day 02 : Explore Jaipur
Get a brilliant breakfast in Jaipur hotel and head towards exploring this gifted Pink city. After the delightful visit to the grand Amer Fort built by 16th century Rajput Emperor Maharaja Mansingh, the fort is a traveler’s delight. Visit the Kali temple which is quite an architectural marvel. Have fun around the busiest streets of Jaipur and also visit the historic monuments Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar and the grand old city palace. The evening visit is complete with a village exploration of Choki Dhani- an ethnic village resort (optional). Watch the Rajasthani local folks perform for the rustic tunes and dwell in the rich heritage.
Have an enjoyable camel, bullock cart and horse ride here. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 03 : From Jaipur to Agra
Drive to the land of Taj Mahal, Agra after a phenomenal breakfast in Jaipur’s hotel and visit the Jama Masjid, Jodha’s Palace and Birbal’s Palace enroute. After checking in Agra hotel, have a relaxing time and head to Taj Mahal- one of the wonders of the world praised for its architecture.Visit the other known monuments in Agra to get a feel of old times.
Day 04 : Back to Delhi
Visit Taj Mahal in the morning and after visiting Agra Fort, Pearl Mosque and Halls of Public and Private Audience. Checkout from Agra hotel later and head back to Delhi airport for trip completion. This exclusive Golden Triangle Tour 4 Days 3 Nights is tailor made for your travel requirements and bound to give some eternal memories and sublime flavor of the historic lands!
Know Before You Book
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- There will be mandatory supplement for Gala Dinner on 24th December and 31st December night. Cost is not finalized yet by the hotel. We will update the amount once the same is finalized / near to the date of travel and will collect the payment accordingly.
- The accommodation room type (single room, double room or triple room) will depend on the availability of the hotels and the room configurations available, especially for odd-numbered groups of traveler.
- For Language Guide(Except English Speaking) will be USD 15 per person
- Train tickets depend on subject to availability.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or 50 percent refund.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate