Customized able itineraries where you may choose transport, stay & sightseeing as per your taste & comfort
- 04 Night’s accommodation as per itinerary
- Daily Breakfast at hotel
- English speaking Tour guide
- Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk – Old Delhi
- Elephant ride at Fort Amer- Jaipur
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver’s allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing and drives
- Monument & Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- Any supplement charged by hotel on the eve of Christmas & New Year’s Eve.
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- Any services not mentioned above
Day 1 – Arrive in Delhi
Arrive in Delhi and transfer to the hotel. If time permits, proceed for half-day sightseeing of New Delhi. Facilities for overnight stay will be arranged, in Delhi.
Day 2 – Delhi Sightseeing and Transfer to Agra
Relish a tasty breakfast and go for a sightseeing tour of Old Delhi – Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Red fort, India Gate and Parliament House. In the afternoon, visit Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. Head to Agra and check in at the hotel. Enjoy your night stay in Agra.
Day 3 – Agra Sightseeing and Transfer to Jaipur
Gorge on a yummy breakfast and proceed for city tour of Agra. Visit Taj Mahal (closed on Fridays), Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri and Buland Darwaza. Continue your drive to Jaipur. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. In the evening, visit Birla temple, Ganesh Ji Temple and Market. Stay comfortably at a hotel, in Jaipur.
Day 4 – Jaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast, proceed for an excursion to Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace and Hawa Mahal. Overnight stay will be in Jaipur.
Day 5 – Jaipur to Delhi (350 Km / 5 hours)
In the morning, check out from the hotel and transfer to Delhi Airport. Proceed for your onward journey.
Booking – Our expert are ready for make your Levis holidays |